Be close to the Convention action and enjoy a special Kyäni discount by booking your stay at one of our Convention hotels. Both hotel options are conveniently located in downtown Salt Lake City close to nearby attractions and just steps away from the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Marriott Downtown at City Creek
75 S. West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Exclusive Kyäni Rate: $169/night + tax
To make a reservation call 800-228-9290, or click here to book online
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
255 S. West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Exclusive Kyäni Rate $169/night + tax.
To make a reservation, call 800-HILTONS or click here to book online
These hotel links can also be found in your Convention registration email or at kyanievents.com.
Experience the growing downtown area of Salt Lake City, where you can indulge in delicious cuisine, learn about local history, and enjoy a pre-event shopping spree. Here are some of our top picks, all within walking distance from the event hotels:
- Red Iguana (Mexican restaurant featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Caffé Molise (upscale-casual Italian)
- Bombara (New American cuisine at a trendy downtown hotel)
- The Copper Onion
- Zest Kitchen & Bar
- City Creek Center — Located in the heart of downtown, this lovely open-air shopping center boasts more than 100 shops and restaurants.
- Sight-seeing and other activities:
- Take in some of the state’s most famous sights at Temple Square
- Learn about local history at the Pioneer Memorial Museum
- Enjoy the beautiful summer weather at Brigham Young Historic Park
- See a show at Eccles Theater, The Depot, or Capitol Theater
There are plenty of great restaurants, bars, local attractions, and more located in the downtown area. If you are looking to venture farther out, you can also use the city’s TRAX light rail system, which has stops near both event hotels.
AirfareWe are partnering with SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. Book your airline ticket here to enjoy special savings.