Spring is here and so as our healthy spring recipes!
It’s time to try something new while using our great products as well!
These nutritious treats are tasty enough to be savored and super easy to prepare!
Try them all and stay in shape at the same time!
1: OATMEAL BREAKFAST CUPS
Start your day with these easy-to-make oatmeal cups! They are great for breakfast, as a snack or as a healthy treat.
- 2½ cups (250 g) oats
- 1 cup (150 g) almonds finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup+ ½ tablespoon (100 g) honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of Kyäni Origin Vanilia
- 0% fat plain Greek yoghurt
- fresh raspberries
- fresh blueberries
Mix the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
In a medium glass bowl combine the honey and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until the honey is bubbling. Add the coconut oil, mashed banana, vanilla and stir to combine.
Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients together with the Origin until evenly combined.
Cover the mixing bowl and place it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to chill.
Preheat the oven to 175°C.
Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with oil or cooking spray. Remove the mixture from the freezer and divide it evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
Starting in the middle, start pressing down and up the sides gently with your fingers to form a tiny bowl.
Bake the shell bowls for 15 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
Let the cups cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling
Once the oatmeal breakfast cups are completely cool, fill them with yoghurt, garnish with berries and drizzle with honey.
2: PEACH ENERGY BALLS
This is another healthy no-bake snack to satisfy those afternoon sweets cravings and it contains HL5 Peach!
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried peaches
- 1/3 cup uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon water if needed
- 1 pouch of HL5 Peach
Combine all of the ingredients except the water in a food processor and process until it forms a thick paste, adding the water a few drops at a time if needed to make the mixture moist enough to stick together.
Using about a tablespoon of the mixture, roll it into balls. If you want the little bites, use about ¼-1/2 teaspoon.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3 – BLUEBERRY OATMEAL BARS:
This oatmeal recipe is so easy to prepare and you can easily dazzle your loved ones with them!
Ingredients (oatmeal bars)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats gluten-free if needed
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour or substitute all-purpose flour or, to make gluten-free, 1:1 baking flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted (or substitute melted coconut oil to make vegan/dairy free)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries* about 280g
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice from about 1/2 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar divided
- 1 pouch of Kyäni Sunrise (you can also put it on the top of the bars)
Ingredients (vanilla glaze)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk any kind you like
Heat the oven to 190°C.
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, white whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour in the melted butter and stir until it forms clumps and the dry ingredients.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumble mixture, then press the rest into an even layer in the bottom of the prepared pan.
Scatter half of the blueberries over the crust. Sprinkle the cornstarch evenly over the top, then sprinkle on the lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar. Scatter on the remaining berries, then the remaining 1/2 tablespoon sugar. Sprinkle the reserved crumbs evenly over the top. You will have some fruit showing through.
Bake the bars for 30 to 40 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly.
Place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
While the bars cool, prepare the glaze: in a medium bowl, briskly whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until smooth.
4 – BLUEBERRY YOGURT BITES:
Are you looking for a tasty, fun, and healthy snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty? Here is your recipe!
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 pouch of Kyäni Sunrise/ if you need you can put a scoop of Kyäni Origin instead for a more nutritious recipe!
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, gently stir together blueberries and yoghurt until the blueberries are coated in the yoghurt mixture.
Scoop the blueberries in yoghurt onto the baking sheet in 1 tablespoon size blobs, making sure they are in a single layer.
Freeze for at least two hours.
Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together. Stir until smooth.
Coat each frozen blueberry bite in dark chocolate and line back on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Try all of these recipes and take them with you wherever you go!